*Last Update:* November 22, 2021
We respect your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices accepted for our services, including the **Beynex** application, the purchase and the **Beynex** software and applications package, purchase of Omnipemf devices and software and the online use of any future software, products or applications ("Applications" "Product" and "Products" respectively or collectively: "Services"). It describes how we collect and use your personal information and rights based on privacy practices.
Personal information we can collect:
We collect your personal information, your preferences and how you feel about certain issues only if you give us your consent. When you register, use, subscribe or purchase products or Services, we may request your year of birth, education status, e-mail address, payment details and other information from you. By registering, using or purchasing Products, by subscribing, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older or have the consent of your legal guardian. When you subscribe to the Services, purchase a Product, share content, vote on the content offered to you, take an online assessment test, complete a workout, play a task/game, or play with other features available in the Apps, we may ask credit card information along with language, computer experience, left-handedness, color blindness, and other questions about your daily life (*eg:* profession, sleep duration, etc.). Providing this information is again dependent on your consent.
More personal information may be collected when we monitor your performance and progress and contact you, for example, if you submit a question to our customer support department. Likewise, you may state certain preferences, thoughts and feelings, and these can be used to understand your preferences and to provide you with additional services, personalized advice, and search for capabilities, additional services and features.
We may collect information automatically through the use of log files or other means. If you sign up for the Services then the information collected will become partial personal identification information. If you are not a registered user, we will not deliberately use information that personally identifies you, except as specifically stated in this policy, our Websites or the App.
What do we do with your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To supply you with Products and Services and enable you to use them and pay for them;
- To provide you with a cognitive assessment and evaluation based on the results of your tests and the personal details you provide. To provide the ability to choose to play tasks and games for training or playing;
- To improve and customize your experience with the Services;
- To enable the development and improvement of products;
- To learn more about users' cognitive patterns and to understand them;
- To learn more about users' emotions and thinking patterns and to understand them better;
- To provide you with support, assistance and updates;
- To deal with inquiries and complaints and to collect fees;
- To send you updates and notices, to provide information about the Services, and to provide other marketing and advertising materials. You can opt out of our mailing list at any time by contacting our customer support service. In any case, we do not share your personally identifiable information with any advertisers without your express consent;
- To facilitate communication between you and us, between you and other users of the Applications;
- To contact you when we find it necessary;
- To comply with all applicable laws and assist law enforcement as needed;
- To collect fees and debts, to prevent fraud, misconduct, breaches, identity theft and any other misuse of the Services;
- To act in the event of a dispute or legal process between you and us or between you and other users or third parties connected to or related to the Services;
- For any other purpose specified in this policy or User Agreement;
- To recommend new apps and features to you and/or to offer more Services.
Additional Personal Information We May Collect
As you use the Products and Services online, the software processes data that you enter and share to generate data, recommendations, and other results based on existing features in the Applications. The software can also generate your cognitive results and measurements and allow you to play games/tasks. We can use your results, along with those of other players, for statistical and analytical purposes. Beynex uses your username and password to automatically save it along with any measurement, games, tasks and training sessions you take. Your personal information is stored by us in accordance with this policy.
We may use your results, along with those of other players, to search for and deliver relevant content to other players, and to operate features of the Applications. For example, we may use your results to statistically understand what other users will find interesting and relevant, and to develop our recommendations and matching algorithms for the benefit of others as well as you. If you provide us with other people's personal information, or if others provide us with your information, we will use that information only for the purpose for which it was given to us (for example, when you add a new link to your account or invite a new user, we will use the information obtained with that person by email or other communication. communication via the intermediary).
Information we share with others
We may share your personal information with others in any of the following situations or with your express consent:
- When you use the services. In these cases, we will only share your information as necessary to facilitate your use of the Services (for example, when you share content, search for content).
- When you perform an assessment in an online cognitive assessment test, training session, playing a game/task, or otherwise. In these cases, we may share your personal details and our performance evaluation for you with a third party (for example, your doctor or consultant who recommended the product to you or who followed your usage results) if the test was ordered by the third party or was carried out in cooperation with the third party.
- If we reasonably believe you have violated the Terms and Conditions, or have taken any act or omission that we believe you have abused your rights to use any of the Services, or violated applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- If we are requested to share or open your information by public authority units;
- In the event of any dispute, or in legal processes between you and us or between you and other users or third parties in connection with or related to the Services;
- In any situation where we reasonably believe that information sharing is necessary to prevent possible physical or material damage;
- If we organize the Services operation in a different framework or through another legal form or unit, or if we are acquired by or merged with another organization, those organizations also agree to abide by the provisions of this policy, in view of the relevant changes;
- We may also share your personal identification information with companies and organizations associated with or affiliated with us, for example, subsidiaries, sister companies and parent companies, provided that their use of the information clearly coincides with this policy.
- If requested by an Affiliate, Partner or Distributor from the Beynex application, if it is necessary to complete this transaction and/or provide services to the user, Beynex may share personal information with the requesting parties.
Log files and collected information
When you use Applications, subscribe to Services or purchase a Product, we automatically collect more information and store it in web server log files. For example, we may record your IP address and connection details, the frequency and interval you use the Applications, the duration of your session, the applications you visit, the information you read, the advertisements you view or click on, and the geographic location of the computer system you use to log into the Websites/Application.
We may use anonymous, statistical or collected information to properly operate and manage the Services, improve the quality of the Services, enrich your experience and customize the Services, create new services, modify or cancel existing content or services, and facilitate other internal, functional and statistical purposes. .
Access to personal account
You can access and edit your personal account or change your personal information at any time. If you find that information such as invoices or deliveries is not correct, complete or updated, then you must make all necessary changes to correct this. Keep in mind that providing false, inaccurate or out of date information will prevent you from registering and will make it difficult to get the Services in the Apps and to communicate with you.
At any time, we may store and disclose any information to meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or government requests.
The security of your personal information is important to us. All the information you send or receive while using Beynex Application are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We apply information-security systems and procedures to keep your information stored on our servers safe. These systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that our services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored here and to other information security risks.
Some cookies expire after your session ends and you exit the application. Some other cookies are saved on your device's hard drive. Note that disabling cookies may make it difficult or even prevent you from using the Services or some features there.
We do not link any information we store in cookies to any credentials you enter while you are on the Website or Application.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time, so please check back regularly. If we change content within this policy, we will notify you here, by e-mail or via a notification on our homepage.